🌴 Why join Thynk?
Founded by a team of experienced SaaS founders and hospitality executives, Thynk is on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and become a new vertical SaaS giant, following the footsteps of Veeva and nCino. Our ambition is fuelled by a fantastic product built on top of the Salesforce platform and a spot on time to market.
We just raised a 13M$ Series A from high-profile VCs (NY+EU) to scale our operations and expand to the US. Your role is key at our stage to make sure we scale the right way, it is an opportunity to have a big impact on the company.
Our customers are all over the world and so are we, with team members from 10 nationalities, based on 3 continents and 6 time zones - building a strong common culture while respecting the individual constraints of everyone in our remote-first environment.
By joining the Thynk Family, you will recognise yourself in our values :
People-first - Every day, our team focuses on our customers, their problems and how we can help them think differently about innovation.
Listening is Learning - We focus on understanding the problem because that is where the real value is - the technology is just the vehicle to deliver change.
Agile Thinking - We think outside the box and disrupt the status quo by rethinking technology's role in solving problems in hospitality.
📣 About the role
Fresh from our Serie A, we are on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and to become a new vertical SaaS giant.
As a rapidly growing SaaS company, with high-performance teams and a collaborative culture, where employee innovation and ideas are encouraged, this position is vital to Thynk’s success.
As our Solution - Pre-Sales Engineer, you will play a crucial role as a trusted advisor to our customers, demonstrating the power of the Thynk platform's use cases and opportunities. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including sales, professional services, customer success and product team, you will understand individual customer goals and challenges through focused discovery, mapping them back into our portfolio of solutions to position Thynk as a strategic partner.
🧑💻 As our Pre-sales Engineer at Thynk, you will:
Join the growing Operations Department, within the Professional Services Team. In this role you will :
- Present story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value, solution differentiation and articulate the unique value proposition of Thynk's offerings.
- Responsible for preparing, managing and updating demo environments, understanding product solutions, customer needs and sales GTM/strategies
- Collaborate with sales acting as a trusted advisor to customers
-Conduct technical discovery and qualification, make architectural recommendations, and deliver product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (PoCs)
-Educate customers on Thynk's out-of-the-box features, methodologies, and solutions
- Partner with Account Executives to coordinate the Opportunity team and drive opportunities to close
- Participate in product team collaboration, contributing to the development of new solutions
-Contribute to RFP/RFI submissions by coordinating response themes and executive summaries
-Convey a deep understanding of the customer's architecture as it pertains to Thynk solutions
-Create positive customer experiences using emotional intelligence, storytelling, and immersive demo techniques
🍭 About you
You will be a great fit if you have :
- A degree (B.S) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in pre-sales consulting as a Solution Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Solutions Consultant, or related roles on the Salesforce platform
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, team-selling tech sales environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in solving business and technical problems at all levels of hospitality companies
- Solid verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills, both remote and onsite
- Proven time management & prioritization skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proficiency in English, ability and willingness to travel are Must-Haves !
Bonus point if you have :
- Salesforce administrator or technical experience (beyond end-user)
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Consulting or professional services experience implementing or configuring Salesforce
- Knowledge of any other European language
This job is made for you if you :
- Like to be the first to know and understand why and how things work
- Highly driven and self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Experience engaging with senior customers at the CIO and CXO levels.
✨ What you can expect :
📺 We will provide the best IT equipment of your choice (Apple or Windows)
💸 We are remote-first : As a fully remote team of repeat entrepreneurs, we value communication, teamwork, and transparency above all.
🌎 Global-first : You will join an international team with 15 nationalities on 3 continents : we organize monthly meetings and yearly events to gather all the team together. English is our first language .
🚀 We are people-first : We care about our people (team members, clients, and partners), we value work-life balance, and consider any request to achieve fullfillment at work
👀 Our hiring process
- Introduction call with Lou - People & Talent Manager
- 1-hour interview with Jaime Jimenez - Head of PS
- 1 use case to perform
- 1-hour interview with Ilaria Maronini - Head of Sales
- 1 last interview with one co-founder