🌴 Why join Thynk?
Founded by a team of experienced SaaS founders and hospitality executives, Thynk is on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and become a new vertical SaaS giant, following the footsteps of Veeva and nCino. Our ambition is fuelled by a fantastic product built on top of the Salesforce platform and a spot on time to market.
We just raised a 13M$ Series A from high-profile VCs (NY+EU) to scale our operations and expand to the US. Your role is key at our stage to make sure we scale the right way, it is an opportunity to have a big impact on the company.
Our customers are all over the world and so are we, with team members from 10 nationalities, based on 3 continents and 6 time zones - building a strong common culture while respecting the individual constraints of everyone in our remote-first environment.
By joining the Thynk Family, you will recognise yourself in our values :
People-first - Every day, our team focuses on our customers, their problems and how we can help them think differently about innovation.
Listening is Learning - We focus on understanding the problem because that is where the real value is - the technology is just the vehicle to deliver change.
Agile Thinking - We think outside the box and disrupt the status quo by rethinking technology's role in solving problems in hospitality.
📣 About the role
Fresh from our Series A, we are on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and to become a new vertical SaaS giant.
Especially, you will be working closely with our Chief of Staff on supporting our revenue-generating teams and building out a well-oiled business operations machine!
Our organization is fully remote and international (English is our first language).
We offer this position as an international corporate mission (VIE), based in our head office in Brussels, where part of the team often travel, in addition to fellow Thynkers located there.
🧑💻 As our Business Ops at Thynk, you will:
Your missions will be split in 3 main areas :
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Assist in analyzing and interpreting data related to sales, customer success and finance
- Manage end-to-end data management, ensuring integrity and accuracy
- Prepare regular reports and dashboards to provide insights into key performance metrics for the Executive Team (on Gsheets, Salesforce and Power BI)
- Assist & own our Salesforce processes and data, ensuring our single source of truth across functions
- Become the go-to data person to bridge communication between teams
- Support internal key projects (sales bonus automatizations, complex sales, etc)
- Improve pre and post-sales processes
- Cross-train with team members and provide input for process improvements
- Contribute to the development, documentation and training of our standardized operating procedures on our Notion page
🍭 About you
As part of the International Corporate mission (VIE), you’re a European citizen (Except Belgian), under the age of 29 years old, who’d like to gain experience in data and business strategy in a fast growing start up !
You will be a great fit if :
- You come from a top Business or Engineering school
- You have a first experience in Data / Operations / strategy / CRM, ideally in a Start-up
- You are analytical, a fast learner, and show a strong business acumen, project management skills, and organizational abilities
- You are proficient in Google Sheets / Excel
- You thrive in building systems, solving problems and designing reportings & processes
- You are a good communicator and you enjoy finding common ground within an organization
- You are curious and can think outside the box in order to connect with people and provide the best recommendations
- You speak English perfectly
Bonus point if you have :
- You speak another european language (e.g : French)
- You have already worked on SalesForce
✨ What you can expect :
📺 We will provide the best IT equipment of your choice (Apple or Windows)
💸 We are remote-first : As a fully remote team of repeat entrepreneurs, we value communication, teamwork, and transparency above all.
🌎 Global-first : You will join an international team with 15 nationalities on 3 continents : we organize monthly meetings and yearly events to gather all the team together. English is our first language .
🚀 We are people-first : We care about our people (team members, clients, and partners), we value work-life balance, and consider any request to achieve fullfillment at work
👀 Our hiring process
- Introduction call with Lou - People & Talent Manager
- 1-hour interview with Ramez - Chief of Staff
- 1 Xls Test to perform
- 1-hour interview with Anne-Gaelle - CFO