🌴 Why join Thynk?
Founded by a team of experienced SaaS founders and hospitality executives, Thynk is on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and become a new vertical SaaS giant, following the footsteps of Veeva and nCino. Our ambition is fuelled by a fantastic product built on top of the Salesforce platform and a spot on time to market.
We just raised a 13M$ (undisclosed) Series A from high-profile VCs (NY+EU) to scale our operations and expand to the US. Your role is key at our stage to make sure we scale the right way, it is an opportunity to have a big impact on the company.
Our customers are all over the world and so are we, with team members from 10 nationalities, based on 3 continents and 6 time zones - building a strong common culture while respecting the individual constraints of everyone in our remote-first environment.
By joining the Thynk Family, you will recognise yourself in our values :
People-first - Every day, our team focuses on our customers, their problems and how we can help them think differently about innovation.
Listening is Learning - We focus on understanding the problem because that is where the real value is - the technology is just the vehicle to deliver change.
Agile Thinking - We think outside the box and disrupt the status quo by rethinking technology's role in solving problems in hospitality.
📣 About the role
We are on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and to become a new vertical SaaS giant.
It will be your mission to provide frontline support to Thynk customers : analyze, troubleshoot & resolve issues related to Thynk application or escalate those issues to appropriate standards and procedures.
You will be part of a new, growing and distributed team for a high growth tech startup in the hospitality industry, within the customer support department currently composed of 3 persons (based in the US, in the UK and India) and managed by the Customer Support Manager, based himself in the Czech Republic.
We have 2 week sprints and 2 weeks releases. We are particularly close to the leadership team, the business and the product. Also, we are able to innovate at a rapid pace. We use Slack for digital communication and Notion as a collaboration tool.
🧑💻 As our new Customer Support Specialist at Thynk, you will:
You will contribute as an individual contributor in a strong, fully remote team and be a team player in a highly collaborative environment. You will be responsible for:
- Analyze, troubleshoot and solve issues related to Salesforce and Thynk Product
- Escalate all issues to the supervisor when resolution is not achievable in line with performance metric
- Work with Customer Success Team, communicate and document known internal and client facing solutions to problems or inquiries
- Maintain Thynk Product by deploying the latest Product releases and monitor the overall org state
- Ensure excellence in communication of all work-related information to colleagues and Thynk customers
- Maintain Salesforce and Thynk application knowledge
- Assist in identifying technology and general areas needing improvement within the department and Thynk product
- Handle conflict situations in the best interest of both Thynk as well as the client.
🍭 About you
You will be a great fit if :
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a Customer Support role
- Salesforce Administrator Certification or 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator ((it's a MUST-HAVE for this role)
- Fluent in English
Bonus point if you have :
- An extra European language : French, Spanish, German…
- Background in the hospitality industry
🌟 What you can expect :
📺 We will provide the best IT equipment of your choice (Apple or Windows)
💸 We are remote-first : we value communication, team work and transparency above all
🌎 You will join an international team with 10 nationalities on 3 continents : english is our language
🚀 We are people-first in many ways : it means we will carefully consider any request on your behalf to assist you in your working development and organization to help you in your fulfillment at work.
👀 Our hiring process
- Introduction call with Lou - People & Talent Manager
- 1-hour interview with Marek Simane - our Customer Support Manager
- 30 minutes interview with Nils Scheers - our COO
- Informal discussion with team members