🌴 Why join Thynk?
Founded by a team of experienced SaaS founders and hospitality executives, Thynk is on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and become a new vertical SaaS giant, following the footsteps of Veeva and nCino. Our ambition is fuelled by a fantastic product built on top of the Salesforce platform and a spot on time to market.
We just raised a 13M$ Series A from high-profile VCs (NY+EU) to scale our operations and expand to the US. Your role is key at our stage to make sure we scale the right way, it is an opportunity to have a big impact on the company.
Our customers are all over the world and so are we, with team members from 10 nationalities, based on 3 continents and 6 time zones - building a strong common culture while respecting the individual constraints of everyone in our remote-first environment.
By joining the Thynk Family, you will recognise yourself in our values :
- People-first - Every day, our team focuses on our customers, their problems and how we can help them think differently about innovation.
- Listening is Learning - We focus on understanding the problem because that is where the real value is - the technology is just the vehicle to deliver change.
- Agile Thinking - We think outside the box and disrupt the status quo by rethinking technology's role in solving problems in hospitality.
📣 About the role
Fresh from our Serie A, we are on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and to become a new vertical SaaS giant.
As a rapidly growing SaaS company, with high-performance teams and a collaborative culture, where employee innovation and ideas are encouraged, this position is vital to Thynk’s success.
As our new BDR, from a hospitality background, you will be part of a new, growing team for a high growth tech startup, within the Sales Department. You will be joining a dynamic & successful team composed of 5 people : a Strategic account director, 2 Account Executives, 2 BDRs (a team headed by the Head of Sales).
In particular, you will be partnering closely with the Sales Team to drive pipeline to sign new logos. You will be accomplishing this objective through a variety of strategies such as: cold calls, warm calls, email campaigns, social selling, conference calls, web-meetings, and referral mining.
🧑💻 As our third BDR operating in Europe, you will:
Contribute as an individual contributor in a strong, fully remote team and be a team player in a highly collaborative environment. In this role, you will :
- Partner closely with our strategic Account Director, Sales Manager, Account Executive to develop ongoing engagement strategy with assigned customer and prospect accounts to drive revenue goals
- Provide baseline research and intelligence within target accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information
- Prospect into target accounts, networking, email, e-marketing, campaigns, and social outreach
- Qualify leads/contacts based upon specifically defined criteria to transition meaningful sales leads into the pipeline
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Thynk, and clearly articulate its capabilities and advantages to decision makers and influencers across multiple business disciplines
- Maintain active engagement with existing customers & non-customers to increase interest in additional uses for the Thynk platform
- Support the Head of Sales in planning market penetration, building strategies, identifying opportunities in the region
- Contribute to critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, CRM maintenance, correspondence, and communications)
- Drive attendance to various events (webinars, conferences, etc.), and provide post-event follow up
- Develop and maintain a current understanding of Thynk’s latest product offerings, and competitive product/ market knowledge
- Meet or exceed quarterly goal for Qualified Opportunities, Bookings, and weekly/monthly performance activity indicators
🍭 About you
You will be a great fit if you have (👉 "Must-Have" for the role)
- 1+ year of successful experience in lead generation/sales development
- Some knowledge of BDR tools : Salesforce Navigator, zoominfo, apollo, and/or lusha
- Hospitality industry background
- Top notch English + German or French
Bonus point if you have :
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Some knowledge of growth hacking tools:
- orchestration tools: lagrowthmachine, phantombuster, clay, browse, clearbit,
- data enrichment: coresignal, peopledatalabs
- data quality: neverbounce, emailtable, ..
- Hospitality/travel Tech background (selling technology within the hospitality domain)
👉 This job is made for you if you’d like to switch from a hotel management background, with a focus on Sales, to hospitality Tech !
✨ What you can expect :
📺 We will provide the best IT equipment of your choice (Apple or Windows)
💸 We are remote-first : As a fully remote team of repeat entrepreneurs, we value communication, teamwork, and transparency above all.
🌎 Global-first : You will join an international team with 15 nationalities on 3 continents : we organise monthly meetings and yearly events to gather all the team together/ English is our first language
🚀 We are people-first : We care about our people (team members, clients, and partners), we value work-life balance, and consider any request to achieve fullfillment at work
👀 Our hiring process
- Introduction call with Lou - People & Talent Manager
- 1-hour interview with hiring manager - Ilaria Marinoni - Our Head of Sales
- 1-hour interview with a team member
- Last interview with Pascal Petit - Our CEO