🌴 Why join Thynk?
Founded by a team of experienced SaaS founders and hospitality executives, Thynk is on a mission to revolutionize the 2T$ hospitality industry and become a new vertical SaaS giant, following the footsteps of Veeva and nCino. Our ambition is fuelled by a fantastic product built on top of the Salesforce platform and a spot on time to market.
We just raised a 13M$ Series A from high-profile VCs (NY+EU) to scale our operations and expand to the US & UAE. Your role is key at our stage to make sure we scale the right way, it is an opportunity to have a big impact on the company.
Our customers are all over the world and so are we, with team members from 10 nationalities, based on 3 continents and 6 time zones - building a strong common culture while respecting the individual constraints of everyone in our remote-first environment.
Our ExCom team comes from leadership positions in top startups or hospitality groups:
Pascal Petit, CEO and co-founder, is the ex co-founder of NET2S (pubicly quoted & acquired by British Telecom)
Nils Scheers, COO and co-founder, has 12+ years of experience in top hospitality groups such as Hilton, Fresham, Starwood & Martin
Joel Pyser, CEO Americas, has 20+y of experience in the hospitality industry & is the former Senior VP Sales of Amadeus Hospistality
Ilaria Marinoni, Head of Sales Europe, has 20+ years of experience in top hospitality groups such as Pegasus, Laynion & Cvent
Melissa Jurkoic, Chief Experience Officer, is a MIT alumni & a former Senior Architect at Amadeus
By joining the Thynk Family, you will recognise yourself in our values :
- People-first - Every day, our team focuses on our customers, their problems and how we can help them think differently about innovation.
- Listening is Learning - We focus on understanding the problem because that is where the real value is - the technology is just the vehicle to deliver change.
- Agile Thinking - We think outside the box and disrupt the status quo by rethinking technology's role in solving problems in hospitality.
📣 About the role
Your mission as Thynk’s Head of Professional Services is to act as the key business partner to the COO (also co-founder) and take over responsibility for project delivery in different regions (Europe, the US, and Asia).
Overall you will be supporting us to deliver our ambitious business targets for 2023 and beyond, and lead our efforts to position Thynk to achieve our long-term growth plans.
Thynk’s customers are enterprise-grade; Thynk will be used by their sales, operations, and finance teams as their core solution for data management, process management and automation, and communication with their customers.
Our solution intervenes across the hospitality value chain: Sales processes (central reservation desk, RFP management, negotiated rates, block management, territory management, BoB vs. forecast vs. budget), Operation processes (pickup, reservation management, rooming list), and finance process (deposit / pro forma, participant fees, accounting items, invoicing, collection).
As change management and adoption sit at the core of the success of our project, project methodology is key. It includes a first level of documented project methodology: steering committees to set levels of expectations and manage the risk, weekly project meetings, and template-based task lists and acceptance criteria.
It is a multi-project environment: each project manager manages multiple projects at the same time. The average project duration is about 6 weeks.
Professional Services is crucial. As TechCrunch says, Professional Services “accelerate new logo velocity, resulting in higher ARR, and thus stronger growth”
🧑💻 As our Head of PS at Thynk, you will:
Contribute as a manager & individual contributor to large projects in a strong, fully remote team and be a team player in a highly collaborative environment. In this role, you will :
- Drive the current team of 3x project managers
- Be an individual contributor to large projects
- Recruit new team members
- Strengthen methodology and quality
- Drive tooling and automation
- Recruit and train tactical delivery partner / SI partners midterm.
- Build a SI onboarding, training, and certification program midterm.
- Drive technical pre-sale and workshops. Manage demos and staging environments.
- Drive customer onboarding automation
🍭 About you
You will be a great fit if you have :
- Prior experience as project manager/director in enterprise-grade, business-critical environments and the ability to drive the delivery team
- Escalation path for project success, and management of customer level of expectations and satisfaction
- Salesforce and/or hospitality technology knowledge
- Strong methodology and business background
Bonus point if you have :
- Demonstrated experience in operating within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience in an international context (ideally pan EU + US).
🚀 Career perspectives
Within 6 months
- You’ll be onboarded and perfectly understand what we do
- You’ll have started contributing to key strategic projects
Within 12 months
- You’ll have started building a predictable & trustworthy onboarding process for large customers
- You’ll set up a toolstack to boost Thynk’s efficiency to deliver projects
- You’ll have built an onboarding & training program for Thynk’s customers
We want to revolutionize a huge market & build the next Entreprise Software that’ll reach 500m€ ARR. As our Head of Professional Services, you’ll play a crucial role in getting there!
✨ What you can expect :
📺 We will provide the best IT equipment of your choice (Apple or Windows)
💸 We are remote-first : we value communication, teamwork and transparency above all
🌎 You will join an international team with 10 nationalities on 3 continents : english is our first language
🚀 We are people-first in many ways : it means we will carefully consider any request on your behalf to assist you in your working development and organization to help you in your fulfillment at work.
👀 Our hiring process
- Phone screen with Thibaut - Sonnar co-founder in charge of the Search
- First chat with Nils, co-founder & COO
- Technical case with Nils & Pascal (CEO & co-founder)
- CEO itw with Pascal
- Fit meeting with more people from the team such as Joel & Ramez